Chaco Women’s ZX/2: The forefoot control of our classic Z/2 combined with the added support of our double-strap design make this style popular among long-distance hikers and river runners. A new version of the tried and true Z-2. The ZX/2 has two narrow straps instead of one wider strap. Two narrow straps rather than one wider strap allows the sandal to more accurately conform to the curvatures of your feet. ZX/2 has a sassy look that’ll still hold up to vigorous use. ZX/2 is at home walking down Venice Beach or hiking around waterfalls in the Cascades.
- Double-strap conforms to variations in feet
- Heel-leash for front-back stability
- Toe-wrap for side-side forefoot stability
- 360ø Wrap-Fit adjustable straps
- BioCentric footbed
- Vibram Unaweep outsole with all-purpose TC-1 rubber compound