- The 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams will withstand years of exposure to the elements.
- The huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17’L x 16′ at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm. Great for those layover days when shade is at a premium.
- The heavy-duty button-lock, pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum, with carbon fiber ferrules. You can adjust shelter height up to 10′ with four 2-foot sections and four 3-foot sections.
- The shape of the Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds.
- The heavy-gauge tie-down cords have adjustable tensioners for taut Wing deployment. They’re brightly colored, with woven-in reflective ticking to ensure day and night visibility.
- Six steel tent stakes and six plastic sand stakes give you a choice of attachment options.
- Transportation is easy with a nylon carry bag and internal accessory bags. Note to Cat and Raft rowers: oars will fit and work great as poles.
- Replacement parts are available. Please call for additional information on these items.