Hobie Pro Angler 12 – Hobie’s newest design sports a 500-pound weight capacity and is packed full of “must have” features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this boat has no boundaries — stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods (four horizontally, two vertically), and access your tackle with ease.
180 Drive In Action!
Pro Angler 12 in action in Baja Mexico
Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right-handed accessibility while under way. Vantage seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
The “Lowrance Ready” installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze. Powered by our patented MirageDrive® with Turbo Fins, the Mirage Pro Angler 12 has got the giddy-up! Looking for an affordable, durable, lightweight, ultra-stable, “built-for-anglers” personal watercraft?
Hobie Part # 86250000 Olive
Hobie Part # 86290000 Ivory Dune
Hobie Part # 86230000 Yellow
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 — Enjoy the Ride!
Transducer Mounting is easy!
– Hobie MirageDrive w/Turbo Fins
– Adjustable Vantage Seat with Boa® adjustment system
– Dual options for steering, port or starboard
– Retractable Rudder System
– Horizontal Storage for up to four rods
– Two vertical Rod Holders
– Large Front Hatch w/removable Liner
– Under seat tackle box with secure mounting
– 8” Twist & Seal Rear Hatch w/Gear Bucket
– Two Mesh-covered Stowage Pockets
– Replaceable Mounting Boards for attaching optional equipment
– Heavy Duty Mid-Boat Grab Rails
– Heavy Duty bow and stern handles
– Two-piece Paddle w/additional T-Handle
– Length: 12 ” / 3.66 m
– Width: 36″ / 0.91 m
– Hull Weight: 98 lbs. / 44.4 kg
– Fully Rigged Weight: 120 lbs. / 54.4 kg
– Capacity: 500 lbs. / 227 kg