It clamps securely to the H-Rail with no slipping, sliding, or twisting and without the use of any tools or drilling. This versatile bin can be used for larger tackle boxed by removing the top tray, or the tray can be used to store smaller tackle. The outside of the bin provides spaces and attachment points for all your quick access tool needs.
Maximize your kayak storage on your Hobie Pro Angler Kayak using the Hobie H-Rail Tackle Bin. The Hobie H-Rail Tackle Bin attaches to your Hobie H-Rail providing efficient space for you to conveniently store your tackle. The quick-access top tray can hold small items or can be removed for greater storage capacity. The tackle bin also has attachment points for lanyards to secure your lures and knives.
The Hobie H-Rail Tackle Bin clamps to the 12-sided H-Rail without the need for any drilling or tools. When the clamp is locked, the tackle bin is secured along the rail. When the clamp is opened you can remove the tackle bin or slide it along the length of the rail. This item fits the H-Rail on all 2015 Pro Angler 12, 14, and 17 kayaks.
– External Dimensions: 18″ x 6.3″ x 6.5″ (inches)
– Internal Dimensions: 14.5″ x 4.5″ x 5.3″ (inches)
– Storage for your tackle and small items
– Includes attachment points for lanyards
– Clamp locks in place or unlocks to slide along rail
– Removable top tray is 1.5 inches deep
– Attaches to the H-Rail on 2015 Hobie Pro Angler 12, 14, and 17 kayaks
Hobie H-Rail Tackle Bin
Manufacturers SKU: 84623001