That way, you can see your trophy come over the stern and not just feel it in every muscle.
Put these glasses on your face and that’s where they stay, period. Give credit to the co-injected Hydrolite that line the glasses from temple to temple, the flexible hinges making them fit, and side vents that keep the lenses clear. That way, you can see your trophy come over the stern and not just feel it in every muscle.
Lens Size: L
Frame Size: XL
Lens: Polycarbonate or Glass
Costa 580 lens eliminates the yellow light that changes how you see the world. The result is purer vision, deeper colors, and sharper contrast.
- Hinge: Integral
- Lens Size: ML
- Frame Size: M
- Frame Material: Nylon
- Lenses: CR-39; or Glass
- Which lens color should you get?
- Silver Mirror: Encapsulated mirrors optimize light transmission and enhance colors. Perfect for freshwater sight fishing or any outdoor activity with variable light
- Blue Mirror: Made for open water. Encapsulated mirrors deliver maximum contrast and color in full sun while eliminating glare
- Green Mirror: (amber base in 400, copper in 580) Encapsulated mirrors offer enhanced visual acuity for fishing inshore, flats, rivers, and streams
- Gray: Perfect all-around choice for sports on water and land. Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper: Made for sight fishing, driving, and everyday activities. Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color, providing eye comfort in any conditions
- Amber: Excellent all-around lens that delivers the brightest field of vision. Great choice for sight fishing, driving, and everyday activities where high contrast is needed