The Pilot Knife now has a little brother – the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features – smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- -For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- -The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- -The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- -The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- -The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- -Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.