Arc’teryx Men’s Beta AR Jacket
Whether heading out on a bluebird day or a stormy alpine climb, the Beta AR Jacket will keep you warm, dry and comfortable with it’s highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro three layer shell. The helmet compatible DropHood provides additional shelter with a separate high collar for draft protection that is quickly adjusted when caught by an unexpected storm, and reinforced shoulders and elbows allow for extra exploration and pack usage. This durable and lightweight jacket hits at the hip to make layering easy and it’s DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, taped seams, and WaterTight external zippers give it the highest level of waterproof performance. Well placed hand pockets and laminated pit zippers allow for additional temperature control in this all around piece.
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell, N40r-X ripstop face fabric in main body and reinforced with N80p-X in high wear areas
- WaterTight zippers and fully taped seams with low-bulk microseam allowances
- Helmet compatible DropHood with laminated brim and high collar
- Laminated pit zippers for quick and easy venting
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zip
- Athletic fit for flattering profile with no-lift gusseted underarms and articulated elbows