Detailed Product Description
Great on the trail, but made for the water, the men's Itunda sandal-shoe hybrid truly is amphibious footwear. The Itunda features an injection molded EVA topsole/upper combination for seamless comfort even while you're hiking over wet rocks. Throw in the updated Drain Frame™ technology to ensure that you'll never get waterlogged, and you've got a breathable shoe that can handle any river.
- Uppers made with durable synthetic leather and breathable polyester mesh with perforated neoprene protect your feet while allowing water to flow freely from shoes
- Adjustable, padded instep straps with quick-release buckles supply a secure and easy fit; padded heel straps give added comfort
- Integrated toe bumpers protect bare feet from pressure and abrasion while helping keep debris out of shoes
- Soft, compression-molded EVA midsoles with embedded Shoc Pad® heel cushions supply all-day comfort and shock absorption
- Drain Frame drainage ports are integrated into topsoles and midsoles to quickly move water out the midsoles
- Nonmarking Spider Rubber® outsoles have an aggressive lug design that bites into mixed terrain and sheds debris that can slow you down