Detailed Product DescriptionIf you're planning on boating in Alaska, in the vast arc around Anchorage, Alaska Whitewater, by Tim Johnson, is a must have guidebook. Detailed run descriptions and stunning photos.
- Includes the park-and-play spots, there are some 50 trip descriptions in the book; run in the gamut from Class III to VI+.
- Each run is accompanied by a sketch map, put-in and take-out info (including GPS coordinates) and the history of the boating activity.
- There's also info on class difficulty, season range, gradient, length, shuttle, whether it can also be rafted and suggested water levels.
- It's printed on heavy weight quality paper. There's one or more high quality photos on practically every page.
- Good stuff, you'll enjoy this book.
Size: 8" x 10.5"