- Key Features:
- Rugged lug pattern provides stability on rough or unstable terrain
- Ventilating mesh upper provides breathability and wicks away moisture
- Expansion gusset makes the boots easy to put on
- Sure Cinch closure strap provides secure fit, ensuring boots stay on paws
- Reflective trim provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Seamless construction reduces abrasion and enhances fit
- Non-marking Vibram outsole for high-grip, high-traction, high-mileage, and high-performance
True to commitment of designing and producing innovative dog gear that enhances the shared interactive bond between humans and canines, Ruff Wear has revolutionized canine paw wear. The Bark’n Boots Grip Trex feature two major advancements in dog boots-an upper inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram sole. Built on an anatomical mold, just like human shoes, the boot’s upper maintains a consistent size, shape, and fit. The revolutionary upper design and construction ensures the boots are easy to put on, easy to secure, provide continued comfort, and most importantly, the boots stay on paws-from the first mile to the last. For the revolutionary sole, Ruff Wear partnered with Vibram the world’s leading developer of soles for active pursuits. The partnership produced the unique Grip Trex design with omni-directional treads and traction zones customized to the demanding needs of active dogs. The sole generates unequaled grip, traction, durability, and performance. Together, these two advancements produce a completely revolutionary dog boot from top to bottom. Put our Bark’n Boots Grip Trex on your dog and unleash the canine athlete inside, then do your best to keep up with your four-legged friend and enjoy the fun.
Bark’n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight. Sold as a set of 4 boots.