Hobie Pro Angler 12 – Hobie’s newest design sports a 500-pound weight capacity and is packed full of “must have” features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this boat has no boundaries — stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods (four horizontally, two vertically), and access your tackle with ease.
Pro Angler 12 in action in Baja Mexico
Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right-handed accessibility while under way. Vantage seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
The “Lowrance Ready” installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze. Powered by our patented MirageDrive® with Turbo Fins, the Mirage Pro Angler 12 has got the giddy-up! Looking for an affordable, durable, lightweight, ultra-stable, “built-for-anglers” personal watercraft?
Hobie Part # 86250000 Olive
Hobie Part # 86290000 Ivory Dune
Hobie Part # 86230000 Yellow
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 — Enjoy the Ride!
Transducer Mounting is easy!
– Hobie MirageDrive w/Turbo Fins
– Adjustable Vantage Seat with Boa® adjustment system
– Dual options for steering, port or starboard
– Retractable Rudder System
– Horizontal Storage for up to four rods
– Two vertical Rod Holders
– Large Front Hatch w/removable Liner
– Under seat tackle box with secure mounting
– 8” Twist & Seal Rear Hatch w/Gear Bucket
– Two Mesh-covered Stowage Pockets
– Replaceable Mounting Boards for attaching optional equipment
– Heavy Duty Mid-Boat Grab Rails
– Heavy Duty bow and stern handles
– Two-piece Paddle w/additional T-Handle
– Length: 12 ” / 3.66 m
– Width: 36″ / 0.91 m
– Hull Weight: 98 lbs. / 44.4 kg
– Fully Rigged Weight: 120 lbs. / 54.4 kg
– Capacity: 500 lbs. / 227 kg