Detailed Product DescriptionThe highlights of the Jackson Kayak Coosa
• Amazing Kayak Fishing Features tells the tale with the Coosa and will make any angler happy. From the standard rod holders in a variety of positions, to rod stagers all over the Coosa for quick access from any side, to tackle access points around the boat and right under your seat, and to a locking hatch system for storing your gear, rods and camping equipment make this a fully equipped boat for fishing of all sorts.
• The Anglers Choice is quite easily the Coosa for its logically configured and fishing-minded setup. Advanced features like the facilitation of a recessed drag-chain system, Tallon recesses for mounts that are specialized in utilizing RAM and Scotty accessories, as well as extra stability for those who fish standing up are all features built in for a variety of anglers. We’ve crafted the length, the hull, superb stability and the Coosa’s set up to master all forms of fishing….from fishing the weeds, stalking the flats, hitting rocky shores, sliding by eddy-lines, busting coastal waves to get to offshore spots to mid-lake trolling.
Check out the new Glow in the dark color Jackson illuminati! Very cool for night fishing or just hanging out in camp next to a glowing kayak! Another Example of Jackson Kayak being very progressive and addressing our kayak fishing needs.
• The River Kayak Fishing Niche has been completely overlooked for many years in the kayak fishing world. Moving water, narrow flats, bushed-in waterways, oxbow lakes and whitewater are natural feeding grounds for all river fish and most of the action is found in these narrows, stretches and rapids. For generations some of these grounds have been missed simply due to inaccessibility; hidden oxbow lakes from rivers, pools loaded with unfished territory in between rapids and much more. The Coosa’s ‘creek-style’ hull design, secondary stability, whitewater-esq ‘rocker’ all make for a performing river craft. It turns tight, slips shallow to get over debris, bumps and grinds shallow river beds and punches holes and waves in class IV whitewater… getting you to some of the most untouched fishing grounds on earth!
• Length: 11’3
• Width: 31.5 inches (hull) 23 inches (interior standing platform)
• Weight: 63lbs without seat, 67lbs with seat
• Weight Capacity: 375lbs.