Hobie Kayaks Sport
Designed for smaller bodies of water and small to midsize users, the Hobie sport is a great kayak and true crowd pleaser. A smaller version of the outback, the Hobie Sport is a versatile watercraft. Don't let its size fool you; it's packed with a ton of features. Just a few of these features are side trays for tackle or snacks, a cup holder for your favorite summer drink and several hatches for in hull storage. The sport is equally capable of being used for fishing, sailing or pedaling around the lake. At under ten feet long and weighing 55 pounds, the Sport is easy to store in smaller spaces and put on a roof rack for transporting to your favorite spot. There is no recreational kayak propulsion system on the market that is more efficient and effective than the Hobie Mirage pedal drive system. You'll be amazed as to how easy it is to move the kayak through the water. The new drive features Glide Technology that creates less resistance than before. The biggest improvement is the CT Vantage seat. It will provide you with comfort all day long and multiple seat height positions so you are in the best position for you. The lumbar support will ensure that you are always extremely comfortable. You’ll be dry all day in the CT vantage seat as it sits up just high enough above the drain plugs in the seat area.
- MirageDrive pedaling system
- Hand-controlled rudder with kick-up feature
- High-back seat with detachable fanny pack
- Adjustable seat positioning to accommodate smaller kayakers
- Seamless roto-molded polyethylene hull
- Self-draining cockpit scuppers
- Deluxe two-piece paddle with on-deck storage
- Large rear cargo area with Bungee tie-downs
- On-deck receptacle for sail mast, dive flag, etc.
- Two molded in rear rod holders
- Scuppers accept plug-in kayak cart
- Two drink holders
- Hobie Gear Bucket
- Water Bottle View Full Product Details >>